Answer should be Yes
With Hurricane Season upon us, we wanted to provide you with a simple checklist as a reminder of basic steps, to ensure that you are ready to support your business & customers throughout the event.
- Do you know what your Recovery Time Objective is after a disaster? (RTO) Recovery refers to access to critical data, email, software applications and the ability to communicate with colleagues and clients.
- Do you have a Disaster Recovery Plan documented for employees to read?
- Do you have a physical / offline list of vendors, companies & emergency contacts?
- Is your data backed up both Locally and in the Cloud?
- Is there a way to access your data remotely when physical servers and devices are inaccessible or offline?
- Have you prepared your office in case the windows blow out and the building becomes flooded? Cover Workstations. Elevate devices from off of the floor.
- Has your Disaster Recovery Plan been tested and validated?
- Do you have a detailed asset inventory list of all devices in your Network, including pictures of the office for insurance purposes, in case of a disaster?
If you have any questions or need assistance with your Business Continuity solution, please send an email to email@example.com and provide your contact information.