Microsoft Office 365 gives your business the power of cloud productivity, allowing you to save time, money and free up valued company resources. This solution combines the Office desktop suite you’re already familiar with and cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration solutions, including Exchange Online & SharePoint Online. Today, Microsoft Office Suite has become the industry standard for all functions of document processing, spreadsheet, email, and other office needs. The current version, Office 365, is quickly being adopted by large and small businesses. Diriga Technologies is your #1 Orlando Office 365 Support & Consulting provider!
Office 365 is Office, where and when you need it. More than that, Office 365 brings together the familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with cloud-based business email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, and file sharing. And because Office 365 was built from the ground up to be “mobile first, cloud first“, it works across all your devices.
With enterprise-grade tools, robust security, built-in redundancy and a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee for a predictable monthly cost, Office 365 is the easiest way to work together!
- Anywhere, anytime access to your email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any Web-enabled device
- Continue working with Microsoft Office and the other programs you and your staff already count on for business productivity
- Business-class features that include IT-level phone support, geo-redundancy, guaranteed 99.9% uptime and disaster recovery services
- Pay-as-you-go pricing that brings both predictability and flexibility to your budget
- Built-in security, compliance and privacy controls help keep your data safe
Diriga Technologies will install, manage, migrate, train and provide support for all the Office 365 services in Orlando that you need to make your business seamless and harmonious.
Diriga Technologies Orlando Office 365 Support has been Managing and Migrating Businesses to Microsoft Office 365 for over 5 years now. We have trained professionals that are up to date with all of the latest Microsoft software updates, trained in all of the Microsoft applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote, Outlook, SharePoint Online & Teams.
With no obligation; For support, questions, or for more info please connect with us using the button below!