Absolutely, we offer services to the entire state of Florida and some of our services can be offered nation wide.
Diriga Technologies no longer offers residential repairs. While we used to support both businesses and consumers, we decided to transition to strictly business support to be able to provide our clients a higher level of service and attention.
We’re glad you asked! We’re lucky to have clients that appreciate what we do and aren’t afraid of sharing their feelings! You can see some of their feedback on our Testimonials page, and additionally on Google and Facebook. We’re also happy to provide client reference lists on request.
What business doesn’t like to say they’re different and better than all their competitors? The truth is every IT provider is the right match for some, and not for others. We’ve worked to build a business that differentiates us in the ways we value most, and may make us the right match for you!
Here are some of those ways:
- We’re 100% local and US-based. You’ll always work with a member of our team, not someone in a call center or overseas.
- We’re small enough to know every person in the companies we work with; our clients are never just a number. However, we’re also large enough to have a team full of experts in every technology, and be able to offer 24/7/365 support. We strive to always balance personal connection with top-tier service as we grow.
- Many managed service providers only operate at the IT support level. They will fix and prevent technology problems, and that’s all. This is great for some, but we wanted to go further. We regularly meet with our clients to learn about their challenges, goals, and hopes for the business. We then design technology plans and systems that support and drive these goals. Instead of just being “the IT support people”, we aim to become a valued partner to all our clients.
We’d love to give you an easy answer, but the truth is it’s different for each business. Cost is determined by things like how many people work at your company, how many devices (computers, phones, printers, tablets, etc) you have or want supported, whether any equipment needs to be upgraded, how intricate your network, cybersecurity and office setup is, how many locations your business has, the programs you use, the level of support needed, and many other factors that make each partnership different.
Our average response time in 2019 was three minutes or less!
Call Diriga Technologies at 407-228-4470 or Email us at email@example.com. We’d start off by scheduling a quick 15 minute online meeting with you to introduce ourselves and to go over your business technology needs.
Increased quality and accuracy of computer service with a TEAM of IT experts
Improved turnaround time, our experience in maintaining multiple varieties of networks makes us well-rounded, thus fixing problems accurately and quickly the first time.
Gain a TEAM of IT staff, a dedicated IT management resource without the cost of maintaining a full IT department.
No Employee benefits like healthcare and 401(K)’s to pay, No Employment Taxes
Reduced computer repair and service costs
Provides more expected levels of computer service and support- Get help FAST
Increased revenue opportunities when you experience no downtime
Simplifies the management of IT staff – allowing your managers more time to focus on the core business
Enhance access to a broader range of technical and computer networking expertise and skills
Reduced staff computer resource requirements
We work with a variety of businesses in nearly every industry. But in general, these are the qualities we look for in a potential managed technology partner:
- Size: 10-500 employees
- Technology: Majority Microsoft, limited or no Apple/Unix usage
- Identity: Driven to grow, optimize, streamline, and become more successful. Understands that technology is a fundamental part of the modern workplace and can help accomplish high-level business goals. Wants to focus on doing what they do best, and outsourcing the rest.
Email us with any questions or inquiries. We’re here to help and answer any questions you might have. We look forward to hearing from you!