Are you protected against Ransomware?
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, ransomware is one of the fastest growing cyber threats and will only become more and more sophisticated as the years progress. Here at Diriga Technologies, we want to make sure your business is protected!
Everyone is vulnerable to ransomware. Attackers will target any organization of any size, including:
- Small to medium sized businesses
- Large corporations
- Healthcare providers
- School districts
- Government agencies
- Law enforcement agencies
What is Ransomware?
Ransomware is a form of malware that essentially holds someone’s computer files hostage and demands payment in return for the decryption key. While there are several different types of ransomware, what generally happens is that it finds its way onto your system through malicious websites and untrusted attachments in phishing emails. In many corporate situations, it acts sneakily by disguising itself as a shipping receipt or invoice, which may be items your employees open on a daily basis.
Once unleashed, the ransomware wreaks havoc by encrypting your files before opening a dialog box that asks for payment in the form of crypto-currency. Ransomware makes all of your stored computer data unavailable, including patron records, database information, documents, photos and videos, etc. This effectively disables critical business functions until you have no choice but to give into their demands.
If you are worried about the potential loss of sensitive or proprietary data, then seek protection from ransomware today!
Diriga can help you stay protected!
The key to a rapid recovery from ransomware attacks is vigilance and an effective cybersecurity & data protection plan from Diriga Technologies that includes:
- Data Backup & Recovery – Data protection is no longer merely a “nice-to have”, it’s a must especially when dealing with Ransomware. Backups should be done on a regular basis and kept both onsite and offsite with the ability to restore operations quickly incase of a hardware failure or disaster.
- Unified Threat Management – If you do not have protection at the gateway level, you are leaving yourself wide open to a Ransomware attack. Diriga’s Unified Threat Management combines firewall, gateway anti-virus, and intrusion detection and prevention capabilities into a single platform to make sure you are protected at all levels.
- 2nd Generation Antivirus – We will keep your organization ahead of threat actors with AI-driven security tools that provide best-in-class detection, prevention, and response capabilities.
We also offer these additional services that help protect against ransomware and other threats through our Managed Services:
- Network assessment and inventory
- Proactive network and systems management
- Microsoft patch management
- Real-time network monitoring
- Remote technical support
- Immediate problem diagnosis and resolution
- Monthly scheduled CIO level meetings
Go to our Services page to learn more and to get started today!