The Truth About Disasters
They can happen to any business at any time and the downtime they cause is truly catastrophic, many of which never recover. The strength to avert disasters and effectively handle the ones that occur starts with knowledge. Diriga is here to help you with that!
Downtime is Common
(Down) Time is Money
Recovery is Painful
Diriga offers what is called a hybrid cloud backup. We will setup and configure a backup device at your establishment that selected workstations and servers are backed up to. The device automatically connects to a secured offsite server (through an Internet connection) to do a second off-site backup. You are always protected both locally and in the cloud. This helps with ultra-fast recovery from situations like hard drive failure or damage, accidental deletions, malicious activities and viruses or ransomware. Recovery time will be faster than a direct backup from a traditional cloud backup service.
This backup solution conducts a full image of machines instead of merely backing up files and folders. This technology allows restoration of systems and entire networks quickly and with minimal downtime. Your servers will be back to a working state without any extensive installations of software and configurations of settings.
From tax records to client information, your data is essential in running your business. When it’s lost because of an unanticipated natural disaster or even worse, it is stolen, you need to make sure you can recover that data so your business can continue to thrive and grow without losing clients. Knowing there are copies of your data and that those copies are safe, tested and secure keeps you worry free!
Data backup and recovery with Diriga Technologies in Orlando is the most important service you could ever sign up for! With data backup and recovery services with us you will benefit. Here’s how:
- Plan for unexpected issues – they happen to everyone, and they can happen at any time. Take preventative measures today
- Safeguard and defend your business – Diriga Technologies protects your data, network, and systems from hacking or virus threats so you can focus on more important issues
- Don’t wait long for recovery – when your network does go down and data is lost, we’ll have it back for you in no time
Regardless of your business size, you need dependable data backup and recovery in Orlando. Diriga Technologies can provide that to you – call today and prevent the unexpected from ruining your company!
Consider These Statistics!
- Six percent of all PCs will suffer an episode of data loss in any given year. (The Cost Of Lost Data, David M. Smith)
- Over 34% of companies do not test their backups, and of those that tested, 77% found their tape backups failed to restore. (Storage Magazine)
- Seventy percent of small to medium business shut down after losing data in a disaster. (UK DTI)
- Twenty percent of small to medium businesses will suffer a major disaster, causing loss of critical data every 5 years. (Richmond House Group)
- About 140,000 hard drives fail every week in the United States. (Storage Magazine)
- About 70% of business people have experienced (or will experience) data loss due to accidental deletion, disk or system failure, viruses, fire or some other disaster. (Storage Magazine)